£11.30 per hour + 20p per mile
Arnold, Carlton, Gedling and surrounding areas
HAVING JUST BEEN AWARDED AN "OUTSTANDING RATING IN CARING" BY THE CQC our aims are to continue to be the best Home Care provider in Nottinghamshire, in relation to both the care our Client’s receive and the quality of the Care Assistants we employ.
Due to a high demand of clients requesting our OUTSTANDING support and care services, we are now recruiting OUTSTANDING Care Assistants in Carlton, Gedling, Arnold and surrounding areas.
- Have experience in a care setting
- Have gained at least a Level 2 in Health and Social Care (minimum) or be prepared to work towards one
- Be a car owner
- Have a Driving Licence - (Please do not apply otherwise)
- Help us to continue to deliver an "OUTSTANDING SERVICE"
- Working with a CQC rated "OUTSTANDING in Caring" service
- £11.30 per hour plus 20p Mileage
- Enhancements for Bank Holidays
- Flexible hours to suit your availability (with an agreed availability)
- Regular runs with clients, so you can provide continuity with clients
- A robust rota system that will allow you to save time
- Free Company Induction and Free regular training programs
- Paid Holidays and Free uniforms and Gloves etc.
- The opportunity to obtain professional qualifications whilst you work
- Excellent internal communication, including regular team meetings
- Staff Monthly Awards
- You will receive comprehensive support at all times, both in the field and in the office, from friendly and professional colleagues
- And most of all……………being part of the Respectful Care OUTSTANDING family!
You will be required to visit clients in their own homes to assist with:
- Personal Care
- Social activities and appointments
- Medication administration
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
- Our services commence from 06:30/07:00 through to 21:30/22:00 7 days a week so we offer genuinely flexible hours.
The majority of our Support & Care Workers work mornings and/or evenings and share the weekend cover.
- Are you an experienced, enthusiastic and reliable Support and Care Worker?
- Do you enjoy supporting independent living?
- Do you believe clients should have the option to think “There’s no place like home”?
- Do you enjoy building relationships with your clients who you support, and those around them?
- You want to be part of an OUTSTANDING team
Successful candidates will be subject to a full DBS/CRB check. If you wish to become a part of the Respectful Care Team, please contact Nichola Delton.