£12.00 per hour + 20p per mile
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Respectful Care has expanded its services across South Yorkshire, and are now recruiting Support & Care Workers in Sheffield and surrounding areas.
Respectful Care has established a number of key partnerships with local organisations that ensure we are at the forefront of innovative homecare across South Yorkshire and Derbyshire.
Our aims are to be the best Home Care provider in the region, in relation to both the care its Client’s receive and the quality of the Support and Care Workers it employs.
- Generous pay rates of up to £12.00 per hour plus mileage
- Flexible hours to suit your availability (with an agreed availability)
- Regular runs with clients, so you can provide continuity with clients
- A robust rota system that will allow you to save money and time
- Company induction and training program
- Ongoing free training, development and supervision
- Free uniform and supplies including ID Card, lanyard, gloves and other protective items
- The opportunity to work in differing social care areas to broaden your experience and develop new skills
- The opportunity to obtain qualifications whilst you work
- Excellent internal communication, including regular team meetings
- Staff Awards & Staff Incentives
- You will receive comprehensive support at all times, both in the field and in the office, from friendly and professional colleagues
- And most of all……………being part of the Respectful Care family!
- Respectful Care Support and Care Workers are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
- You would be expected to travel to the client’s own home and assist them with daily/weekly tasks as agreed between the client and Respectful Care.
- It is vital that you are able to consistently provide compassionate, friendly and professional services to the full range of clients who employ us.
- We require an experienced (12 months or more), enthusiastic and reliable Support and Care Worker who has worked in a domiciliary care setting
- Be a car owner
- Full Drivers License - do not apply otherwise
- Have a good general knowledge of the CQC Care Certificate
- Successful candidates will be subject to a full DBS/CRB check
- Hours 06:30/07:00 through to 21:30/22:00 (AM runs & PM runs which approx. 7-8 hours long)
- 7 days a week so we offer genuinely flexible hours
- The majority of our Support & Care Workers work mornings and/or evenings and share weekend cover
Please contact Wayne Cartwright or Gemma Sellars at our friendly office on 01246 888 525 for a friendly chat about one of our roles.
You can complete our online application form on our website which will only take 15 minutes or you can collect one in our friendly office.