At Respectful Care, we know how difficult it can be to place your trust in strangers, people who will come into your home and provide you with the vital daily care you need. And it can be a difficult process for relatives to place their trust in an organisation because they will want the very best for you. We know because we've been in this position before ourselves.
Our primary concern is always to you, our client, and we take our responsibility for providing care, companionship and the highest level of support very seriously. We go above and beyond when it comes to safety, security and value for money for the service we offer, and unlike many other homecare providers, we guarantee the following without exception:
- All of our Support and Care Workers are rigorously screened and scrutinised to ensure they are suitable for the role.
- All of our staff are fully trained and qualified in their role.
- We will take the time to get to know you, your family, your needs and your expectations.
- We aim to provide the same Support and Care Worker wherever possible, so you have continuity and the opportunity to build a relationship and friendship with someone who will come to understand your needs in depth.
- We provide a journal where your Support and Care Worker can record a daily diary of activities, enabling you to review the activities, support and care services provided in detail.