We at Respectful Care understand the importance of you being able to stay in your own home. With the support of our caring staff, a preventive approach can help to reduce the risk of you having to go into hospital.
Daily tasks can increase health and wellbeing and with a little assistance, this can be achieved.
Respectful Care offers a flexible service, which means that you remain at the heart of all that we do and we tailor our services to meet your requirements. Therefore, some of our wellbeing support includes:
- Support with health and medical appointments
- Boosting mood and physical activity through social engagement
- Assistance with a well-balanced, nutritious diet
- Hydration support and monitoring
- Domestic tasks, improving infection control and prevention
Helping you to attend medical appointments and to take part in social activities are just two of the vital ways in which your health, wellbeing, and mood can be enhanced.
However, we know not all hospitalisation is avoidable, so please take comfort in knowing our caring and empathetic team will make the transition back home as comfortable and as stress-free as possible.