£13.00 per hour + 25p per mile
Due to a high demand of clients requesting our support and care services, we are now recruiting Support and Care Workers in Worksop, Mansfield, Ashfield, and surrounding areas.
Our aims are to be the best Home Care provider in Nottinghamshire, in relation to both the care its Client’s receive and the quality of the Support and Care Workers it employs.
- Have experience in a domiciliary care setting or caring for a family member
- Have gained at least a Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care or be prepared to work towards one
- Be a car owner
- Driving Licence
- £13.00 per Hour plus 25p Mileage
- Attractive company pension
- Staff discounts package
- Career progression
- Flexible hours to suit your availability (with an agreed availability)
- Regular runs with clients, so you can provide continuity with clients
- A robust rota system that will allow you to save time
- The opportunity to obtain professional qualifications whilst you work
- Excellent internal communication, including regular team meetings
- Staff monthly awards
- Staff incentives
- Team building activities
- And most of all..............being part of the Respectful Care family!
You will be required to visit clients in their own homes to assist with:
- Personal Care
- Social activities and appointments
- Medication administration
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
- Our services commence from 06:30/07:00 through to 21:30/22:00
- 7 days a week so we offer genuinely flexible hours.
The majority of our Support & Care Workers work mornings and/or evenings and share the weekend cover.
Please apply if:
- Are you an experienced, enthusiastic and reliable Care Worker?
- Do you enjoy supporting independent living?
- Do you believe clients should have the option to think “There's no place like home”?
- Do you enjoy building relationships with your clients who you support, and those around them?
Successful candidates will be subject to a full DBS/CRB check.
If you wish to become a part of the Respectful Care Team, please contact Samantha Maxwell on 01623 665 011.
You can complete our online application form on our website which will only take 15 minutes or you can collect one in our friendly office.